8 FILMS TO DIE FOR
By Dave Campbell | January 29, 2010
Today January 29, 2010, After Dark Films’ Horrorfest 4 opens in theaters across the country. Check out the list of “8 Films To Die For” below and click on the posters to view the trailers and find an theater near you.
- Dread Dread, the second in the Book of Blood franchise is a stylish horror/thriller about three college students working on a documentary for school focusing on what others dread in life.
- The Final After receiving a lake-house granted to him in his uncle’s will, Dane and his friends, Jack, Ravi, Andy and Emily prepare for a single night that will leave their tormentors scarred for life…physically and emotionally.
- The Graves On their last weekend together, 2 girls are lost in a remote part of the Arizona desert where they are lured to Skull City Mine, an abandoned mine town. But they soon learn Skull City is anything but abandoned, and there’s no way out.
- Kill Theory Are you capable of the unthinkable? That’s the question seven college students face when they visit a secluded vacation home to celebrate graduation and are put to a horrific test by a mysterious killer.
- Lake Mungo A sixteen-year-old girl drowns while swimming in the local dam. With a verdict of accidental death, her grieving
- family buries her. A series of clues lead the family to Lake Mungo where her secret past emerges.
- The Reeds A weekend boating trip through the Norfolk Broads becomes a terrifying, deadly ordeal for six 20-something year old friends.
- Hidden A man unwillingly returns to the small town he ran from 19 years ago. His cruel mother has recently died, and left him the house he grew up in and soon is entangled up in a series of events that seem beyond anyone’s control.
- ZMD: Zombies of Mass Destruction A conservative island community is under attack! Port Gamble, WA is being overrun with braineaters, and a rag tag band of rebels try to turn the tide and push the invading hoards of undead back.